Subject Guide - Hospitality & Catering
- The Caterer - This journal is available from LC 1 on B floor. The current copies are for reference use only within the LC. All back copies are available to borrow.
- General OneFile - One-stop source for news, magazine, and periodical articles across a wide range of general interest topics and academic disciplines. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text.
- International Journal of Gastronomy and Food Science
- Directory of Open Access Journals - Free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals, covering all subjects and many languages
- Newspapers Database - (JISC FE Custom News). Provides access to full-text newspapers, and allows you to search across all titles or browse individual titles
The following eBooks are available for you to view online. Alternatively download one chapter or page range to your computer or Kindle. Click here to view more eBooks.
New for 2017!
Hospitality and Service
Journals available in the Learning Centre
Online Journals via Moodle
Online Journals - freely available
A range of programmes are available on DVD or on Planet eStream (a database of thousands of online course-related programmes and recordings).
Hospitality and Catering DVDs are located in LC 1 on B floor.
Click on the link below to access the full eStream database.
Programmes relating to Cookery on Planet eStream can be accessed by clicking on the Hospitality and Catering subject link below.
Articles about Food and Drink from Complete Issues (login: ccstudent, password: resources)