Long press here -> Sonicwall Certificate (Save certificate to Downloads)
Navigate to Settings -> Security
Select "Install from phone storage"
Browse to Internal Storage
And then to the Download folder.
Select the certificate you downloaded earlier (SonicWall_DPI-SSL_CA.cer)
This will complete installing the certificate on an android device.
Apple iOS Instructions
Click here -> Sonicwall Certificate
On the install profile screen click install
On the warning screen select install
Click "Done" on the Profile installed page
This completes the installation
- Right click and save the certificate here
- Find the certificate in your downloads and doubleclick it.
- Click on Install Certificate
- Click Next
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click the Browse button
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click Okay
- Click Next and then Finish
Download the certificate here. Now in Chrome browser type "chrome://settings" into the address bar and press enter.
1. Click on Show advanced settings shown highlighted below
2. Under HTTPS/SSL click on Manage certificates
3. Click on the Authorities tab
4. Click on Import
5. Import the "Certificate" file by selecting the file and clicking Open
6. Under Certificate authority > Edit trust settings > check all three trust options
7. Click OK