Long press here -> Sonicwall Certificate (Save certificate to Downloads)
Navigate to Settings -> Security
Select "Install from phone storage"
Browse to Internal Storage
And then to the Download folder.
Select the certificate you downloaded earlier (SonicWall_DPI-SSL_CA.cer)
Apple iOS Instructions
Click here -> Sonicwall Certificate
On the install profile screen click install
On the warning screen select install
Click "Done" on the Profile installed page
Now go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings
Turn on the certificate you have just installed.
This completes the installation
Apple OS X Instructions
Open Keychain Access. Start by clicking on Go in the Finder menu and the select Utilities.
In the Utilities window click on the icon named Keychain Access.
Go to the Keychain Access menu at the top and select File and then click on Import Items.
Another window will appear, browse to the certificate. When you have highlighted it, select the Destination Keychain from the drop down list and then click on the Open button.
Click on System in the left hand menu and find the certificate. Open it up and select always trust.
A new window will appear requesting for the password for the certificate to be entered. Input the password and then press OK.
- Right click and save the certificate here
- Find the certificate in your downloads and doubleclick it.
- Click on Install Certificate
- Click Next
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click the Browse button
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click Okay
- Click Next and then Finish
Download the certificate here. Now in Chrome browser type "chrome://settings" into the address bar and press enter.
1. Click on Show advanced settings shown highlighted below
2. Under HTTPS/SSL click on Manage certificates
3. Click on the Authorities tab
4. Click on Import
5. Import the "Certificate" file by selecting the file and clicking Open
6. Under Certificate authority > Edit trust settings > check all three trust options
7. Click OK